Accommodation Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before booking. Upon booking, you are deemed to have agreed to the below terms and conditions. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave without refund. Failure to leave upon reasonable request will result in police intervention.
* All room access bathrooms shared with the rest of their level. There are no rooms with ensuites (attached bathrooms) available.
* Check in time is from 3pm to 9pm. Guests wishing to check in afterhours must contact the hotel directly at least 24 hours prior to check in date to enquire about the possibility of alternative arrangements.
The latest check-in time on December 31st is strictly 8pm.
* As The Erko is an operating Pub, therefore in accordance with NSW law, persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to check in without their parent or legal guardian.
* Guests must provide a photo ID with birthdate (ex. driver’s license/passport) mobile phone number or email address at the time of check-in if not provided upon booking.
* A credit card authorization or a cash deposit of $100 is required upon check-in as a security deposit to cover any damages or incidental charges. If a guest chooses to provide a cash deposit it cannot be collected until they have checked out and the room has been inspected. This cannot happen until AFTER 11am on the day they check-out.
* To Check-in please go to the Bar
* Check out time is strictly by 11am. Late check-out requests may be horned based on availability. When available late check outs will incur a charge of $10per hour from 11am until 2pm. Failure to leave without requesting a late check-out and late check-outs after 2pm may incur a charge of the full room rate for the next night’s stay. If the room is not available for the next night your belonging will be collected and stored by management for collection upon your return.
* Smoking is prohibited on all levels & in all rooms – If it is found that a guest has smoked anywhere in the building a minimum fee of $250 will be charged to cover lost revenue and additional cleaning. In the event whereby smoking in the building sets off fire alarms an additional fee of $1,100 will apply. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
* Additional Conditions: No excessive noise of traffic to and from room. No exceeding number of Guests allowed per room. Drunken or Disorderly behaviour is prohibited. Theft or damage to the room or any items in the room may result in additional charges. Any and all illegal activity is prohibited. All of the above may result in your being asked to leave without refund.
*If sharps such as needles are found in the room a $100 disposal fee will be incurred
* Rooms are serviced at least every other day. Guest may request additional service the night before they would like the additional service. Additional services will incur a charge of $25 each.
* In the event that there is excessive cleaning required a minimum cleaning fee of $100 will be charged.
*Lost or stolen Keys: If guests fail to return room key(s) upon check-out they will be charged $50 per key. If a guest is charged for taking and key and they return it back to us this fee will be refunded.
* Child Policy: Children under 2 may stay free of charge in existing bedding.
* Bedding: No cots, Extra beds, or alternate bed configurations are available.
The Erko Opens at 11am daily & 12pm (Mid-Day) on Public Holidays.
You cannot check-in or leave bags before opening time. If you would like bags stored after check-out, you may leave them packed in the room when you depart and collect them later the same day. There is no charge for this service.
The Erko is Closed on Christmas Day (December 25th) accommodation is opened but you may not check-in, collect deposits, or request additional cleaning as no employees will be on the premises.
Standard Bookings: A preauthorization of the amount of the first night’s stay will be run on the card provided at booking to ensure it is a valid payment method. This authorization will automatically release after 7 days.
If the preauthorization is declined, and your check-in date is more than 4 days from the time of booking you will be contacted and have 3 days to provide a valid form of payment.
If the preauthorization is declined, and your check-in less than 4 day from the time of booking you will have 24 hours to provide a valid form of payment.
If a valid form of payment is not provided within these time frames the booking will be cancelled.
If you wish to depart early, the below cancellation policy applies to any nights you wish to cancel.
* OTA Bookings: If you have booked through an Online Travel Agent (OTA) please refer to their booking and payment terms and conditions. Any requests to makes changes or cancelations to your booking, as well as inquiries about payments must be directed to the third-party company you booked with. All other Bridgeview Hotel Terms and Conditions apply.
* Non-refundable Rates: For all non-refundable rates, payment of the full amount of the stay is required to be available at the time of booking but may not be charged until check-in. These rates include all Saver, Senior and Special Events bookings. These bookings cannot be changed or cancelled.
-Full payment for the entire length of stay is required at check-in.
-We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
-Cash payments are accepted for Standard Bookings.
A Credit Card for payment, and incidentals or damages must be present at the time of check-in. If you would like to use another person’s card to cover any charges they must complete and send us our credit card authorization form before you check-in.
* Security deposit: In addition to payment for your entire stay at or before check-in, a credit card authorization or cash deposit of $100 is required upon arrival to cover any damages or incidental costs. If a guest chooses to provide a cash deposit it cannot be collected until you have checked out and the room has been inspected. This cannot happen until AFTER 11am on the day they check-out.
* Standard Bookings: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before check-in. Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will be eligible cancellation without any fees or charges. Booking cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will incur a charge of the first night’s stay. Early departures are subject to the same guidelines.
* OTA Bookings: If you have booked through an Online Travel Agent and would like to cancel your booking or make any changes you must contact the third-party company used to make the booking.
* Non-refundable Rates: Bookings of this type require full pre-payment no changes or refunds permitted. This includes all Saver & Senior rates.
* Special Events (Including Mardi Gras & New Year’s Eve): Bookings of this type require full pre-payment with no changes or refunds permitted. A minimum 2-night stay is required unless otherwise stated.
* No-Shows: If a guest does not arrive on their scheduled check-in date they will be considered a “No Show”. All No-Show booking will be cancelled.
If the booking was made at the Best Available Rate they will be charged for the first night’s stay.
If the booking was made at a Non-refundable or Special Events Rate the entire booking will be cancelled and they will not be eligible for a refund.
If you will not arrive on your scheduled check-in date and would like to retain your booking you must contact the hotel directly on or before the check-in date on your booking to inform them of your expected check-in date and time.
(Please Note: Check-In is not available before 10 or after 11pm.)